We build. We improvise.
We charge ahead to redefine posibilities.
We are the enablers. We are Nectar Shiksha.
Who We Are
To be a model social organisation that enables and facilitates the under-privileged sections of the society to access quality education, healthcare and livelihood opportunities
- To work towards fulfilling the education, healthcare and livelihood needs of the underprivileged sections of the society.
- To provide financial and technical support to institutions for improving the quality of education, livelihood and healthcare.
- To design and implement programmes aimed at quality improvements in education, livelihood and access to healthcare.
- To partner with NGOs, educational and healthcare institutions, government and other corporates for achieving the vision.
- Having a presence across India and operating in major states, we are a fedration of people with an aim driven by similar purpose-to Rise.
- Nectar Shiksha connects nonprofits, donners and organizations to unite and help people.
- We have reaches out to over 15,00,000 underprivileged children, youth & women through various Development projects across India with presence in the states of Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Goa, Kerala, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya and Manipur.